How to start over and take life in your own hands
I had never given my heart to someone in such a way. Unexpectedly, I trusted somebody so much and I didn’t think one day he would take that heart and destroyed it in thousands pieces.
When everything falls apart, remember that:
• When we do something on our own, we’re worth.
• Nothing and no one has the power to wreck our life, it’s you who has to decide if to allow it or not.
• We must grab our dreams and restart.
• Nobody better than us can understand how we feel and can’t expect people support and pity us all the time.
• Inside each of us there is enough strength to get rid out of negative thoughts and be positive.
• Meditation could be a big help.
But what we must really remember is that:
THERE IS ALWAY A RAINBOW AFTER THE STORM
But when, finally, the storm moves away the rainbow you’ll see it will be the most amazing and satisfactory view ever.
You’ll feel like being soaked in a barrel of positivity, you’ll enjoy to live in the present moment, smiling about the past and eventually you’ll find out that without all that pain you’d have never reached such results.
HAPPINESS IS STRICTLY LINKED TO AWARENESS
We can look for happiness when, observing our life, we realize there is always something to be grateful for. Once we get this awareness, it will be so easy to feel joy for little things, that we’ll wonder why could live without happiness so far!
I conclude this article with a quote from John Lennon! I hope you’ve enjoyed and if you have some doubt or question you can leave a comment below! 🙂
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”